-   -   .vimrc File Disappeared and Saw vimrc and .viminfo Files in My Home Directory (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/370244-vimrc-file-disappeared-saw-vimrc-viminfo-files-my-home-directory.html)

"Wang, Mary Y" 05-12-2010 07:03 PM

.vimrc File Disappeared and Saw vimrc and .viminfo Files in My Home Directory

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on ;-( updated a .vimrc file in my home directory with some customized settings last week. I'm looking at my home directory now, that .vimrc file disappeared for no reason and I saw a file called vimrc and .viminfo in the home directory. Of course, it didn't take my customized settings when I used vim. Is that a normal behavior? Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Mary