Old 05-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Bob Taylor

Default REMOVE NAME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST

BOB TAYLOR HAS DIED PLEASE REMOVE HIS NAME FROM YOUR E MAIL LIST** THANKS

Old 05-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Thom Paine

LOL, so who is checking his email?

Old 05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Jim Perrin

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Thom Paine <painethom@gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL, so who is checking his email?

Not really something to laugh about if it's true.

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Bob Taylor <bob8221@gmail.com> wrote:
>> BOB TAYLOR HAS DIED PLEASE REMOVE HIS NAME FROM YOUR E MAIL LIST** THANKS

Also, not really something to yell about either. If it's true, then
the community has lost a member who contributed to the mailing list
and I'm sorry to see him go.

George Orwell

Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Clive Hills

Also, not really something to yell about either. If it's true, then

the community has lost a member who contributed to the mailing list

and I'm sorry to see him go.

I've inhabited IRC channels (including ones dedicated to Linux) since 1993. And this sort of thing from a distressed partner,
sibling or other relation is often the only way that you learn that they've passed on.

--
Clive

Old 05-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Ralph Angenendt

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Bob Taylor <bob8221@gmail.com> wrote:
> BOB TAYLOR HAS DIED PLEASE REMOVE HIS NAME FROM YOUR E MAIL LIST** THANKS

I removed Bob's mail address from the two lists he was subscribed to.
And I, too, am sorry for the loss for you and for the community.

Regards,

Ralph

Old 05-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Phil Schaffner

Jim Perrin wrote on 05/12/2010 07:13 AM:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Thom Paine <painethom@gmail.com> wrote:
>> LOL, so who is checking his email?
>

> Not really something to laugh about if it's true.
>

>> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Bob Taylor <bob8221@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> BOB TAYLOR HAS DIED PLEASE REMOVE HIS NAME FROM YOUR E MAIL LIST THANKS
>
> Also, not really something to yell about either. If it's true, then
> the community has lost a member who contributed to the mailing list
> and I'm sorry to see him go.

I doubt his widow would be SHOUTING if her several requests to have the
name removed since last month had not been ignored. She did get help
and condolences on her initial Feb 22 post on the account.

Phil