Old 05-06-2010, 01:35 AM
ann kok

Default phpmyadmin

Hi all

When someone uses the phpmyadmin to delete data, how can I know it

Does it have log?

Thank you

Old 05-06-2010, 01:50 AM
John R Pierce

ann kok wrote:
> Hi all
>
> When someone uses the phpmyadmin to delete data, how can I know it
>
> Does it have log?

you mean mysql? all phpmyadmin is doing is issuing DELETE or DROP or
whatever commands to the SQL database server.

SQL doesn't log much unless you configure it to, and if you configure it
to log all statements that can get pretty messy on a high volume
database with 100s of transactions/second.