Old 05-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Wahyu Darmawan

Default iostat on multipath disks

Hi Experts,
How can I get info for my disks on multipath disks?I mean, usually I use 'iostat' for internal disks, however I need to know status of my multipathig devices, cause I'm monitoring stress test for my application..
Thank you for your responses.

Old 05-04-2010, 04:41 AM
"nate"

Wahyu Darmawan wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> How can I get info for my disks on multipath disks?
> I mean, usually I use 'iostat' for internal disks, however I need to know
> status of my multipathig devices, cause I'm monitoring stress test for my
> application..

iostat works fine for devices running on top of device-mapper MPIO,
I run it often..

nate