Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 AM

Default Read Processor ID

Hi,

On Centos is it possible to read the
processor ID from any File ?

Regards,

Premraj M

Disclaimer : This message is proprietary
to Smartlink Network Systems Ltd. and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential
information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for
what it is intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. The company accepts no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus.

This email has been
scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX. For more information visit
securemx.in

Old 05-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Kwan Lowe

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:51 AM, <premrajm@digilink.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Centos is it possible to read the processor ID from any File ?

Sure, just use dmidecode...

Old 05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Rudi Ahlers