Old 04-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Les Mikesell

Default how to reroute all ADSL traffic via another server on theinternet?

Dan Irwin wrote:
> [...]

That could work approximately the same as a VPN - but you'll probably also have
to source-NAT as you route on to internet destinations so the return packets
will follow the same path back.

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com