Old 04-26-2010, 04:47 PM
"Simon Billis"

Default FW: System Resources Graphing

Matt sent a missive on*2010-04-26:

> Is there a package I can get that will graph system resources such as
> CPU and disk I/O to an html file or something?

You could use any of these hyperic, cricket depending on your needs and
wants... I use/used cacti, ganglia, mrtg and hyperic... ganglia we currently
use to gather performance data and replaced hyperic (better fit for us) and
we also use cacti for collecting snmp data from switches and routers. I'm
considering switching to cricket in place of cacti for performance reasons
(only generates graphs when needed).