Old 04-27-2010, 03:22 AM

Old 04-27-2010, 03:23 AM

*/home/test* 192.167.7.67(rw)

*> *The
result is not ok ~

*>
*So what is the problem with it ?

*Perhaps you
need to specify a netmask:
*
/home/test 192.167.7.67/255.255.255.0(rw)
*
*
Appologies in advance for the html post. Bloody
outlook.
*
Regards,
*
Dan*

Old 04-27-2010, 03:43 AM
JohnS

Default NFS mount problem

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 13:23 +1000, Dan Irwin wrote:

> Appologies in advance for the html post. Bloody outlook.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan
---
Dan can you can the Blue Test Please?

John

Old 04-27-2010, 04:44 AM
"Dan Irwin"

>Dan can you can the Blue Test Please?

Hey I did appologise! We do use that feature of outlook internally, and
if I reply to a html post, outlook will do that by default.

I already know the fix - To use my gmail account instead of my work
email account for this mailing list.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:37 AM
sync

/home/test 192.167.7.67/255.255.255.0(rw)
*
*
Appologies in advance for the html post. Bloody
outlook.Thanks* for you reply ~

I tried that you suggested ,but the result is the same as I said .
Perhaps it is the iptables problem, and I am doing with it* now ~

*
Regards,
*
Dan*