-   -   Xen-server in virt-manager Paravirtualized doesn't work (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/359933-xen-server-virt-manager-paravirtualized-doesnt-work.html)

Georghy 04-21-2010 01:12 PM

Xen-server in virt-manager Paravirtualized doesn't work

Hi all,
I'm setting up a virtualization software on CentOS,
using virt-manager, KVM, qemu and Xen
When I want to create a VM, paravirtualized mode isn't possible (ie it
is grey)
What should I do to use xen paravirtualized mode ?
i figured that xen is not running but /etc/init.d/xend start doesn't work
xen and xen-kernel are installed on the machine (rpm -qa | grep xen
replies : xen & xen-kernel)
thanks for all help

--
Cordialement, / Greetings,