Old 04-17-2010, 02:07 PM
"CList"

Default centos egroupware

Hi,

I am trying to install egroupware. The installation tests have some
warnings. What are the packages missing which I can use yum to install them?

Checking PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is installed: False
PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is needed by: WebDAV. You can install it by
running: pear install HTTP_WebDAV_Server
Checking PEAR::Auth_SASL is installed: False
PEAR::Auth_SASL is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
running: pear install Auth_SASL
Checking PEAR::Net_IMAP is installed: False
PEAR::Net_IMAP is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
running: pear install Net_IMAP
Checking PEAR::Net_Sieve is installed: False
PEAR::Net_Sieve is needed by: felamimail. You can install it by running:
pear install Net_Sieve
Checking PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is installed: False
PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is needed by: news_admin. You can install it by
running: pear install XML_Feed_Parser
Checking PEAR::Log is installed: False

Thanks
wL

Old 04-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Eero Volotinen

2010/4/17 CList <centoslist@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install egroupware. The installation tests have some
> warnings. What are the packages missing which I can use yum to install them?
>
> Checking PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is installed: False
> PEAR::HTTP_WebDAV_Server is needed by: WebDAV. You can install it by
> running: pear install HTTP_WebDAV_Server
> *Checking PEAR::Auth_SASL is installed: False
> PEAR::Auth_SASL is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
> running: pear install Auth_SASL
> *Checking PEAR::Net_IMAP is installed: False
> PEAR::Net_IMAP is needed by: EMailAdmin, felamimail. You can install it by
> running: pear install Net_IMAP
> *Checking PEAR::Net_Sieve is installed: False
> PEAR::Net_Sieve is needed by: felamimail. You can install it by running:
> pear install Net_Sieve
> *Checking PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is installed: False
> PEAR::XML_Feed_Parser is needed by: news_admin. You can install it by
> running: pear install XML_Feed_Parser
> *Checking PEAR::Log is installed: False

Sounds like php pear is not installed: http://pear.php.net/

use yum search to locate correct package or install it manually. I am
not sure if this is provided by default centos repositories.

--
Eero,
RHCE

Old 04-17-2010, 06:57 PM
John Thomas

CList wrote:
> Hi,
I know who you are! (just kidding)

> I am trying to install egroupware. The installation tests have some
> warnings. What are the packages missing which I can use yum to install them?

Those depedencies are for certain features. If you need a dependent
feature, you could search for an RPM, or, if required, figure out a way
to manage a pear install X.

--
Sincerely,
John Thomas