Old 04-13-2010, 10:12 PM

Default centos 5.3x64 iso

Hi all,

My 5.3 DVD is ruined and the 5.4 installer won't run on my box w/o
errors (uts not the disk, something to do with the installer itself).

I usually just install 5.3 and then yum it to 5.4.

Does any one know were I can find a 5.3x64 iso file?

- aurf

Old 04-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Ryan Manikowski

http://vault.centos.org has all you need.

--
Ryan Manikowski

]] Devision Media Services LLC [[
www.devision.us
ryan@devision.us | 716.771.2282

Old 04-13-2010, 10:23 PM

>> Does any one know were I can find a 5.3x64 iso file?
>>
> http://vault.centos.org has all you need.
>

> --
> Ryan Manikowski

Wow!