Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default Cluster Suite Question

A while back I posted a question in the Linux-Cluster list
and never got a reply. I am hoping maybe someone here has
any insight?

I have a service that I have changed the default from restart to relocate.
Now I need to add one more script resource to it, but this script resource
is not essential, and if it tanks, a restart will certainly be sufficient
so I assume I have to create another service so I can tune the Restart Policy
Extensions for it, whereas the Recovery Policy for the original remains as
Relocate.

I have looked all through the wiki and net, but I can't see how to group or tie
services together so they always follow each other around? These two services
can't be on distinct nodes, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
jlc