Old 04-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Vladimir Zdraveski

Default ACER T230H touchscreen problem!

Hi,

*** I am completely new to CentOS(a week), but work on linux almost 2 years.
* * This touchscreen ACER T230H is probably produced for Windows7, but works also with Windows XP.

* * On CentOS works just screen, but not touch. I have no idea how to make it work. Should I look for driver?

* *
* * Please give me some advice!?!

Thanks,
Vladimir*