Old 04-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Default Next Newsletter release

On 13/04/2010 13:00, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>
>> Due to that the last release was a last minute thing again I want to
>> announce that no more information will be added to the Newsletter after
>> the 25th. of April.
>
> Er, what newsletter is this ...?

1003, the one that will be release on the first of May.

Cheers Didi
--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger
http://contact.ribalba.de

Old 04-13-2010, 01:22 PM

> On 13/04/2010 13:00, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>>
>>> Due to that the last release was a last minute thing again I want to
>>> announce that no more information will be added to the Newsletter after
>>> the 25th. of April.
>>
>> Er, what newsletter is this ...?
>
> 1003, the one that will be release on the first of May.

I was under the impression that Tim was asking if this was a Linux
newsletter, or CentOS, or StarWars, the newsletter, or....?

mark, newsy

Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Timothy Murphy

m.roth@5-cent.us wrote:

>>> Er, what newsletter is this ...?
>>
>> 1003, the one that will be release on the first of May.
>
> I was under the impression that Tim was asking if this was a Linux
> newsletter, or CentOS, or StarWars, the newsletter, or....?

Quite.
Have I missed 1002 other newsletters?

[Hint: an URL would be useful.]

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Old 04-13-2010, 08:03 PM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

On 13/04/2010 14:37, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> I was under the impression that Tim was asking if this was a Linux
>> newsletter, or CentOS, or StarWars, the newsletter, or....?
>
> Quite.
> Have I missed 1002 other newsletters?
>
> [Hint: an URL would be useful.]

Oh, I am sorry. I am talking about the CentOS Newsletter [1]. Only the
editors can see the current working version [2].

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/1003
--