Old 04-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Default Next Newsletter release

Hey

Due to that the last release was a last minute thing again I want to
announce that no more information will be added to the Newsletter after
the 25th. of April. So could everyone who wants to contribute please
send me the stuff till then.

This then should give us a week to proof read everything and give the
translators a head start

*I still need a user desktop photo*

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger
http://contact.ribalba.de

Old 04-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Timothy Murphy

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:

> Due to that the last release was a last minute thing again I want to
> announce that no more information will be added to the Newsletter after
> the 25th. of April.

Er, what newsletter is this ...?

--
Timothy Murphy