-   -   MySQL max clustering package? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/342593-mysql-max-clustering-package.html)

"jchase" 03-16-2010 09:53 PM

MySQL max clustering package?

Can anyone tell me what the scoop is on this? I read that CentOS was releasing the enterprise/cluster capable MySQL in the CentOS-Plus repo's but I don't see it there. I don't want to use the mysql.com packages (if they are even available -- didn't they stop supplying the binaries for this to the public)?

I'm trying to setup failover, load balancing clustering of MySQL.I'm a bit confused on what the current story is for doing this.

Thanks,

James