Old 03-16-2010, 02:41 PM
"nate"

Default Whether need to run CentOS Certification test suite to get the CentOS logo

zhang hualan wrote:

> But I'm still not sure whether CentOS have certification test suite and we
> need to run it first, such as we can get Redhat "hardware certified logo" if
> we pass the RedHat Certification test suite,eg V7.

I say forget about certifying specifically with CentOS, certify with
RHEL. CentOS strives to be RHEL compatible. If your product works
with RHEL and not CentOS then it's a bug in CentOS(unless your
someone like Oracle whom specifically looks for RHEL during
installation)

nate