Old 03-16-2010, 02:32 PM
zhang hualan

Default Whether need to run CentOS Certification test suite to get the CentOS logo

Howdy,
I have searched related information on the CentOS website, and only get the answer "Except for CentOS CD/DVD ISOs, you may not use CentOS logos on merchandise without an individual agreement with the CentOS Project.We need to approve the use of the logos and will require that you donate a percentage of your total sales on items using the CentOS logos in this manner".

But I'm still not sure whether CentOS have certification test suite and we need to run it first, such as we can get Redhat "hardware certified logo" if we pass the RedHat Certification test suite,eg V7.*

Thanks for your attention
Donna