Old 03-14-2010, 06:38 AM
hadi motamedi

Default Burning data cd in CentOS?

Dear All
I need to burn data cd on my CentOS and open the pdf file on my MS Windows client . My cd drive is at /dev/cdrom that is mounted as /mnt/cdrom . To this end , I issued as the following :
#cdrecord -v dev=/dev/cdrom myfile
But the file cannot be opened on ms MS Windows , nor the cd is usable afterwards . Can you please let me know how can I burn this data cd ?
Thank you
*