Old 03-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Jose Luis Marin Perez

Default About addition of hardware and kernel

Dear Sirs

I have a ML370 G4 server with 1 CPU Intel (R) Xeon (TM) 3.60GHz and 2GB of RAM with operating system CentOS 4.7 and kernel 2.6.9-78.0.22.ELsmp

We have acquired 1 CPU and 2 GB of RAM additional to improve the functioning of the server, my question is whether the current kernel can support the addition of hardware or if I need a new kernel or install any additional software.

Thanks

Jose Luis

Old 03-10-2010, 07:14 PM
"Timo Schoeler"