Old 03-09-2010, 11:18 PM
David Lehman

Default Various fixes to handling of preexisting devices

All of these should end up on f13-branch as well, although only patches
1-3 fix a blocker as of now. Patch 4 addresses a bug that came up while
testing patches 1-3. Patch 5 is just in the same area, so I threw it in
for good measure.

Hans, 1-3 is the alternative I came up with for the deepcopy of the
original device stack in ActionDestroyFormat.