Old 03-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Niki Kovacs

Default Solutions Linux : Paris, March 16th - 18th

Hi,

Will CentOS be present at the "Solutions Linux" fair in Paris ?

Other question. I'm currently re-reading "The Definitive Guide to
CentOS". The book's introduction mentions 10 million CentOS users
worldwide. Wow! I wouldn't have expected that much. How do you get this
figure? By the number of downloads?

Cheers,

Niki

Old 03-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann

Hey

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Niki Kovacs <contact@kikinovak.net> wrote:
> Will CentOS be present at the "Solutions Linux" fair in Paris ?

Not that I am aware of. [1] Maybe someone would want to go next year?

Cheers Didi

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Events

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger