-   -   upgrading a wordpress install (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/337490-upgrading-wordpress-install.html)

David Mehler 03-07-2010 02:50 PM

upgrading a wordpress install

Hello,
I'm running wordpress via rpm on centos 5.4 i believe it is. There's a
new version out v .92 and am wanting to upgrade to it. I'm trying the
automatic install and am being prompted for credentials. Googling
shows this is most likely a permissions problem. I was wondering what
the right permissions were to allow automatic upgrades of wordpress,
plugins, and/or themes?
Thanks.
Dave.