Old 03-06-2010, 06:33 PM
"Roland Roland"

Default Linux printing server?

hello all,
*
is there any other way to setup some kind of service
that converts user's printed jobs to pdf files other than ghostscript +
samba?
if theres none, can any1 help me set ghostscript + samba
up?
*
*

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old 03-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Frank Cox

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 21:33 +0200, Roland Roland wrote:
> is there any other way to setup some kind of service that converts
> user's printed jobs to pdf files other than ghostscript + samba?

cups-pdf