Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Les Mikesell

Default old package location?

After an update to 5.4, squid seems to no longer let you override
Cache-Control: no-cache headers in a refresh pattern so I need to go
back to an older version. But I've forgotten where the archive of old
rpms lives...

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com

Old 03-05-2010, 09:30 PM
"Joseph L. Casale"

>But I've forgotten where the archive of old
>rpms lives...

You can also go forward
http://people.redhat.com/jskala/squid/
I have been using these for a couple years. Given the
source, I would say you have nothing to worry about.
jlc

Old 03-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Les Mikesell

On 3/5/2010 4:30 PM, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>> But I've forgotten where the archive of old
>> rpms lives...
>
> You can also go forward
> http://people.redhat.com/jskala/squid/
> I have been using these for a couple years. Given the
> source, I would say you have nothing to worry about.
> jlc

No, I think it was an intentional change and I want the old behavior. I
thought there was a place that old rpms go to die as the minor version
numbers advance and the mirrors only carry the current updates.

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com

Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Frank Cox

http://vault.centos.org/

Old 03-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Les Mikesell

On 3/5/2010 5:14 PM, Frank Cox wrote:

> On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 17:09 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> thought there was a place that old rpms go to die as the minor
>> version
>> numbers advance and the mirrors only carry the current updates.
>
> http://vault.centos.org/

Thanks! Going back to 2.6STABLE6.5 worked. That's an odd instance of
different behavior from an update - and I didn't see that change
mentioned in the changelog.

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com