Old 03-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Aleksey Tsalolikhin

Default Video driver for ThinkPad T61 laptop?

Hi. Any suggestions how I can get a video driver for my ThinkPad T61 laptop?

I've got CentOS 5.4 on it but Xorg crashes when I try to change resolution, and
Xorg.log has:

(WW) intel: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:0:2:1) found

(--) PCI:*(0:2:0) Intel Corporation unknown chipset (0x2a02) rev 12,
Mem @ 0xf8100000/20, 0xe0000000/28, I/O @ 0x1800/3
(--) PCI: (0:2:1) Intel Corporation unknown chipset (0x2a03) rev 12,
Mem @ 0xf8200000/20

I didn't find one on the vendor's website. Is there something I can do?

Best,
-at