Old 03-04-2010, 04:39 AM
"James A. Peltier"

Default fsck.ext4 huge memory usage

I have a 5.4TB file system, ext4, that currently is reporting problems,
however, every time I run fsck.ext4 on the file system, it grows to more
than 17GB.

Can anyone tell me WTF is going on here? Why is it using so much disk
space?

--
James A. Peltier
Systems Analyst (FASNet), VIVARIUM Technical Director

TEAMWORK
There's power in numbers. Learn to work together.