Old 03-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Default Sendmail analyser

Greetings,

I have a message file from a certain sendmail server. I am expected to
report about delivery failures and the reasons thereof. Any already
invented wheels? I need to do it offline and not on the sendmail
server.

any ides?

TIA

Regards,

Rajagopal

Old 03-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Peter Hinse

Am 02.03.2010 12:33, schrieb Rajagopal Swaminathan:

> I have a message file from a certain sendmail server. I am expected to
> report about delivery failures and the reasons thereof. Any already
> invented wheels? I need to do it offline and not on the sendmail
> server.
>
> any ides?

A search for "sendmail analyzer" at freshmeat shows some results:
http://freshmeat.net/search?q=sendmail+analyzer&submit=Search

Regards,

Peter

Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Rajagopal Swaminathan

Greetings,

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Peter Hinse <loco@d0pefish.de> wrote:
> Am 02.03.2010 12:33, schrieb Rajagopal Swaminathan:
>

> A search for "sendmail analyzer" at freshmeat shows some results:
> http://freshmeat.net/search?q=sendmail+analyzer&submit=Search

Thanks Peter.

In IRc somebody pointed out
http://sareport.darold.net/