Old 03-01-2010, 02:10 AM
"Ron Young"

Default CentOS 4.8 - PHP Version 5.1.6 and SQLite

I wish to use the SQLite extensions for php but the version
I updated to with yum update (see above) was compiled '--without-sqlite'.

*

I could sure use some help getting these extensions enabled.

*

As I am unfamiliar with OOP the references to PDO on the web
have been meaningless to me.* Furthermore, a trip to the local book store
today (Barnes & Noble) revealed no php books that even mention PDO!*

*

PHP.net documentation seems to be written as if PDO is the
preferred method but I cannot even get a simple query to execute.

*

Alternatively, can someone point me to a reference that
shows actual examples of how to use PDO and SQLite?

*

Regards,

*

Ron

+++++++++++++++++++

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.

Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.

*

Old 03-01-2010, 10:28 AM
John Doe

From: Ron Young <ronyoung@nc.rr.com>
>Alternatively, can someone point me to a reference that
>shows actual examples of how to use PDO and SQLite?

http://tinyurl.com/yanb4o4 ^_^

JD