Old 02-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Niki Kovacs

Default Free online book about Linux, based on CentOS 5 (in french)

Hi,

Last summer I published a cookbook-style detailed introduction to Linux,
based on CentOS. I recently decided to make a free online version
available as well.

Those among you reading french might be interested. Here's the link :

Presentation: http://www.microlinux.fr/documentation.html#online

Introduction:
http://www.microlinux.fr/linux_aux_petits_oignons/avant-propos/avant-propos.html

Book index: