Old 02-26-2010, 05:31 PM
"Camron W. Fox"

Default rkhunter doesn't remove temp suspscan files in /dev/shm

Alle,

I know this is off-topic, so I apologize in advance, but we have
installed rkhunter from EPEL (because it has the current version, 1.3.6
vice the 1.3.4 rpmforge version) on our CentOS machine and find that it
does not remove the files in /dev/shm it uses for the SUSPSCAN test,
this triggering a warning for said test. This was a known bug that was
supposed to be have been fixed in V1.3.1.
I can't find an EPEL mailing list to send the question to, so I'm
hoping someone here can point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,
Camron

--
Camron W. Fox