Old 02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
Jerry Geis

Default question on kvm

I had used and old kvm-87 on centos 5.4 x86_64

I was wanting ot update that and use the newer qemu-kvm-0.12.3
I downloaded that and everything was good there - but the kernel modules
are not included.

So I downloaded (or started to download) kvm-kvod something... but there
is nothing there for
2.6.18?

How do I get the correct 2.6.18 version?

Jerry

Old 02-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Jerry Geis

Jerry Geis wrote:
> I had used and old kvm-87 on centos 5.4 x86_64
>
> I was wanting ot update that and use the newer qemu-kvm-0.12.3
> I downloaded that and everything was good there - but the kernel
> modules are not included.
>
> So I downloaded (or started to download) kvm-kvod something... but
> there is nothing there for
> 2.6.18?
>
> How do I get the correct 2.6.18 version?
>
> Jerry

I just wont go bleading edge... I just did "yum install kmod-kvm" instead...
sorry to have taken space.
Jerry