Old 02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
JohnS

Default Backup solution to backup /var/spool/imap above 150GB data

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 12:33 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> [1] Changeset and data/system model over time relation mapping for an
> adaptive system sizing feedback loop! ( how'se that for buzzword
> injection! )
---
Well if you run vacum on a Postgres DB then all that goes to the
crapper... So we resort to real time backups or replication. Of which
with replication on a postgres db with the 2GB Blobs being inserted
there is going to be a problem... even if you have enough shared memory
configured. The thing is regardless you are never in RT Replication.

John