Old 02-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Roland RoLaNd

Default block port forwarding?

Hello,

*i have internet usage rules for all of my network.
only 2 servers have full access to the internet..
lately i've noticed that lots of traffic being produced by the servers ..
is there a way to know whose using port forwarding to my server so they access the internet ?
or is there a way to block people from doing such a thing ?

Old 02-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Eero Volotinen

2010/2/25 Roland RoLaNd <r_o_l_a_n_d@hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> *i have internet usage rules for all of my network.
> only 2 servers have full access to the internet..
> lately i've noticed that lots of traffic being produced by the servers ..
> is there a way to know whose using port forwarding to my server so they access the internet ?
> or is there a way to block people from doing such a thing ?

Err. Disable ip_forward&nat on server and limit connections on main firewall ..

--
Eero

Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Roland RoLaNd