Old 02-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Eero Volotinen

Default recommendation for simple wiki S/W to run on centos 5.4?

How about twiki (www.twiki.org)

--
Eero

Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Kai Schaetzl

I find Dokuwiki very easy to install and nice to use. And there's a lot of
plugins if you need any extras.

Kai

Old 02-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Jeff Hefner

It is installable via yum is you use EPEL:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/dokuwiki-0-0.4.20091225.c.el5.noarch.rpm

Change the arch in the URL if using x86_64.

For more info about EPEL.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

Jef

Old 02-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Benjamin Donnachie

On 24 February 2010 13:56, Paul Bijnens <Paul.Bijnens@xplanation.com> wrote:
> I'm becoming a fan of dokuwiki (http://www.dokuwiki.org/).

I recently had to install it for someone in our office and it was a
doddle using the EPEL repo. I haven't used it through, but they seem
very happy with it!

Ben