Old 02-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Bob Taylor

Default OT: Torrent software choice

Hi, I am writting this message in hope that you can be of a great help to me. My husband that has been on this site* died suddenly Feb 4th) and I can not access my computer. He has* a user name and password on the system. He has used the Linux* and Red Hat to run the computer....** He would boot up the system and then I would do my email, documents, etc.* I never thought to ask him his password or username.* There is no one in our area that knows how to change the username and password on the Linux system... Can you or some one you may know help. I did find a Red Hat Boot disk... not sure what to do with it!!!!

I*am able to*use this*email so that is why I am sending this to you ,trying to find help. I can be reached through a friend if you can call me 970 208 3131.....* or email... will be OK also............* I hope there is someone to help me get on my computer...* Laura