Old 02-22-2010, 01:05 AM
Alberto García Gómez

Default MonoDevelop/SharpDevelop

Alguno de ustedes tiene a mano el MonoDevelop o el SharpDevelop para
CentOS, solo he encontrado versiones para Suse...al menos me vendria bien tener
el .srpm

Saludos
Fraternales
_____________________________
Atte.
Alberto García Gómez
M:.M:.
Administrador de Redes/Webmaster
IPI "Carlos Marx", Matanzas.
Cuba.
0145-2887(30-33) ext 124

Old 02-22-2010, 04:19 AM
JohnS

On Sun, 2010-02-21 at 21:05 -0500, Alberto García Gómez wrote:
> Alguno de ustedes tiene a mano el MonoDevelop o el SharpDevelop para
> CentOS, solo he encontrado versiones para Suse...al menos me vendria
> bien tener el .srpm
>
> Saludos Fraternales
----
My Spanish is a little rusty...Kposso

John

Old 02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Alberto García Gómez

Sorry, my mistake....in English will be:

I wonder if there's any MonoDevelop/SharpDevelop for Centos, I just find
version for SUSE, or at leaset find some srpm to compile my self.

Saludos Fraternales
_____________________________

Old 02-23-2010, 09:12 AM
JohnS

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 08:59 -0500, Alberto García Gómez wrote:
> Sorry, my mistake....in English will be:
>
> I wonder if there's any MonoDevelop/SharpDevelop for Centos, I just find
> version for SUSE, or at leaset find some srpm to compile my self.
>
> Saludos Fraternales
---
I thought that's what you wanted to know and No I do not think there is.
Looks like the only option is to hack the Suse rpm or build from source.

John