Old 02-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Piero

Default How to install GOsa on RHEL/CentOS 5

Hi,

I just finished to write a tutorial on how to install GOsa on RHEL/CentOS 5:

http://www.brucalipto.org/linux/how-to-install-gosa-on-rhelcentos-5

If you see errors on what I wrote please let me know and I will
correct as soon as possible.
Hope someone will find this useful.

Bye
Piero