Old 02-17-2010, 03:21 PM
"Mathew S. McCarrell"

Default a VNC client suitable to monitor 15 desktops in 1 screen, automatic reconnect. Exists?

iTALC might meet your purposes.* http://italc.sourceforge.net/

They haven't had a release in awhile though.

HTH,
Matt
--

Mathew S. McCarrell
Clarkson University '10

mccarrms@gmail.com
mccarrms@clarkson.edu
1-518-314-9214

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Andres Salazar <ndrsslzr80@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Is there a VNC client out there that can permit me to run it 15 times

simultaneously and scale them smaller so that I can view 15 little

remote screens (at the same time) in my one big monitor?

Also, is there a way to make it so if the PC is rebooted the client

automatically reconnects ?

The goal of this is to have one big monitor to view in realtime what

people are doing in their PCs. Without interaction from me with the

mouse/keyboard.. all I need to do is watch.

A plus if this VNC client is compatible with MacOS/windows

Andres