Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Roberto HT

Default Load Balancer (heartbeat, ldirectord, ipvsadm) + Apache Problem

Could you please post the heartbeat/ldirectord configs from /etc/ha.d/?

Regards,

* * * *Peter

Ah sorry but I already found what is missing. I forgot to add a virtual
loop back interface in that server 2 which already been added in the
first one.

Thanks.

Roberto