-   -   MonoDevelop for CentOS (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/327046-monodevelop-centos.html)

Alberto Garcia Gomez 02-16-2010 09:58 AM

MonoDevelop for CentOS

Did anyone know where can I find the MonoDevelop as RPM?

I wonder if there┼Ť any version under 2.2

Regards

JohnS 02-17-2010 09:27 AM

MonoDevelop for CentOS

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 05:58 -0500, Alberto Garcia Gomez wrote:
> Did anyone know where can I find the MonoDevelop as RPM?
>
> I wonder if there┼Ť any version under 2.2

http://monodevelop.com/

yum search mono ## have fun

mono-core.i386 : The Mono CIL runtime, suitable for running .NET code
mono-data.i386 : Database connectivity for Mono
mono-data-firebird.i386 : Firebird database connectivity for Mono
mono-data-oracle.i386 : Oracle database connectivity for Mono
mono-data-postgresql.i386 : Postgresql database connectivity for Mono
mono-data-sqlite.i386 : sqlite database connectivity for Mono
mono-data-sybase.i386 : Sybase database connectivity for Mono
mono-devel.i386 : Development tools for Mono
mono-extras.i386 : Provides the infrastructure for running and building
daemons and services with Mono as well as various stub assemblies
mono-jscript.i386 : JScript .NET support for Mono
mono-locale-extras.i386 : Extra locale information for Mono
mono-nunit.i386 : NUnit Testing Framework
mono-nunit-devel.i386 : pkgconfig for nunit
mono-web.i386 : ASP.NET, Remoting, and Web Services for Mono
mono-winforms.i386 : Windows Forms implementation for Mono
xsp.i386 : A small web server that hosts ASP.NET
xsp-devel.i386 : Development files for xsp

I have no idea what you mean by version 2.2 but any .Net 2.0 code will
run on mono and 1.1 with a lil work that is.

John

JohnS 02-17-2010 09:34 AM

MonoDevelop for CentOS

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 05:58 -0500, Alberto Garcia Gomez wrote:
> Did anyone know where can I find the MonoDevelop as RPM?
>
> I wonder if there┼Ť any version under 2.2

---
I see what now what you want and you will have to roll your on RPM or
hack the Suse RPM or install from a tar fil. I do not think there is
enough interest on RHEL and CentOS to make a RPM. Mono as it is comes
with a IDE.

Have you tried the source install?

JOhn