Old 02-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Peter Kjellstrom

Default RAID, temperature and FAN status manage and monitoring tool for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux

On Thursday 11 February 2010, Balaji wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently I've been using an RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux version
> and running in HP rx6600 server.
>
> I tried to google-out the RAID, temperature and FAN status manage
> and monitoring tool for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux
> But i can't able to findout the same for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS
> Linux server
>
> Can anyone suggest me the write status monitoring and manage tool
> for RHEL4 Update 4 ia64 AS Linux server

I'd search itrc.hp.com (using the name of the storage controller and server).

> Some of the information are below
>
> [root@corviewsecondary src]# lspci
> 00:01.0 Class ff00: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown device 1303
> 00:01.1 Communication controller: Hewlett-Packard Company: Unknown
> device 1302

Maybe the above would be more readable with newer pci ids. You can updated
this by running the command "update-pciids" (then rerun the lspci...).

> I have findout the mpt-status source from forum and download the same.
> During compilation i have getting an error and below or the error
> message

Do you have any indications that mpt-status should work on ia64?

/Peter