-   -   Anyone using Active Driectory auth with Centos 5.4.....? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/324583-anyone-using-active-driectory-auth-centos-5-4-a.html)

Christoph Maser 02-11-2010 06:50 PM

Am Mittwoch, den 10.02.2010, 01:10 +0100 schrieb Jay Leafey:
> If you are using AD for JUST authentication and not user information,
> you can use the PAM Kerberos stuff. We've been using it for a couple of
> years from both CentOS/RHEL 4 and 5 systems with good results. It was
> actually pretty easy to do (once we figured out which type of chicken
> bones to burn).

If you have that working you can even go without pam as Dan mentioned
you can use the apache kerberos module. A short howto is here:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/HttpKerberosAuth

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach