Old 02-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Алексей

Default strange disk error

Hi everyone .

Recently I had a strange error on one of my servers ,running Centos 5.4
64bit

FAILED
kernel: status = 1, message = 00, host = 0, driver = 08
kernel: <6>sd: Current: sense key: Illegal Request
kernel: Add. Sense: Logical block address out of range

*Should i be worried sick about it or is it normal??*

*There are 2 sas hdd connected into raid 1 to Adaptec AIC-9410W SAS controller.
I can't get any information about my drives health (no S.M.A.R.T there) and to get information about raid quality i must restart system and enter raid bios- which is not very good option

And maybe someone knows how to get health information om my raidhdd from Centos ?

P.S. error happened about 20 times for the last 2 days and I am worried

Best wishes, Alexey Galishnikov
*

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4850 (20100209) __________

http://www.esetnod32.ru