Old 02-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Saulo Bozzi

Default Vmware Server interface bridge not work.

Hi list!!!
Anybody, please, can help me.

My CentOS 5.4 after that update to new kernel, my vmware server not work the interface bridge, with new kernel and old kernel.
Only work with default install of CentOS 5.4, done update, not work.

Anybody, please?

ps.:Interface, nat, host-only, vmnet1 and vmnet8, work fine.

Regards.
Bye.