Old 02-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Majian

Default About the openfire question ~

Hi, guys:

Would anyone know what causes this error message ?
*It's not the first
time I've seen it but is the first time I've seen it so often.

openfire verison is 3.6.4 .

at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$Pro cessEventsRunnable.run(Execut orFilter.java:283)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run Task(Unknown Source)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)

at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(Na mePreservingRunnable.java:51)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

2007.05.13 15:07:38 org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.ex ceptionCaught(ConnectionHandle r.java:110)

2007.05.13 15:08:03 org.jivesoftware.openfire.nio.ConnectionHandler.ex ceptionCaught(ConnectionHandle r.java:110)

There are some lines displays that messages .

If it displayes that , the client could* have problems on the send or recive the message .

But i don't know why does it diplays ~

Thanks in advance ~

Old 02-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Ramon Nieto

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Majian <jiannma@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys:
>
> Would anyone know what causes this error message ?
> *It's not the first time I've seen it but is the first time I've seen it so
> often.
>
> openfire verison is 3.6.4 .

It is not a Centos related question, have you asked at ignite's support site?

http://www.igniterealtime.org/community/community/support/openfire_%28formerly_wildfire%29_support

Old 02-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Les Mikesell

On 2/5/2010 10:09 AM, Ramon Nieto wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:27 AM, Majian<jiannma@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, guys:
>>
>> Would anyone know what causes this error message ?
>> It's not the first time I've seen it but is the first time I've seen it so
>> often.
>>
>> openfire verison is 3.6.4 .
>
> It is not a Centos related question, have you asked at ignite's support site?

Looks like a java error to me, so it could be Centos related. What JVM
is it using?

--
Les Mikesell
lesmikesell@gmail.com