Old 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Alan McKay

Default best parallel / cluster SSH

Hey folks,

I stumbled upon this while looking for something else

http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/151340

And it is something I could actually really make use of. But right on
that site they list 3 different ones, and so I'm wondering what all is
out there and what I should use.

Is there one that is part of the standard CentOS?

thanks,
-Alan