Old 02-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Frank Cox

Default Virtualization software to install Windows as guest on CentOS 5 as host ?

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 12:36 +0000, Ned Slider wrote:
> I might be wrong, but I don't think the freely available drivers are
> signed, unlike the virtio drivers supplied by Red Hat through the
> Supplementary channel which are signed.

The download page that was just posted here says:

QUOTE:
Code signing drivers for the Windows 64bit platforms
Drivers should be signed for Windows 64bit platforms.
Here are some links how to self sign and install self signed drivers:
END OF QUOTE

so I guess you can do that part yourself.