Old 02-03-2010, 06:55 PM
"Simon Billis"

Default pointer to Searchable Archives for the list pls

Hi Folks,

Can you point me in the direction of searchable archives for the list? I'm
obviously missing something. I would like to be able to search the archives
before asking my question.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Old 02-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Rudi Ahlers

Can you point me in the direction of searchable archives for the list? I'm

obviously missing something. I would like to be able to search the archives

before asking my question.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Hi Simon,*
Google search does work on the archives as well *

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com

Technical Blog: http://Blog.SoftDux.com
Office: 087 805 9573
Cell: 082 554 7532

Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Simon Billis <simon@houxou.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Can you point me in the direction of searchable archives for the list? I'm
> obviously missing something. I would like to be able to search the archives
> before asking my question.

This wiki page may help:

http://wiki.centos.org/Search

Akemi

Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
John R Pierce

Simon Billis wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Can you point me in the direction of searchable archives for the list? I'm
> obviously missing something. I would like to be able to search the archives
> before asking my question.

link at the bottom of each message, click on 'archives', and find
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/

use google to search, specifying
site:http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/ as an extra search term...

Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM
"Simon Billis"

Hi Rudi,
> Google search does work on the archives as well

Thanks - I figured I'd missed something obvious!

S.