Old 02-02-2010, 05:01 PM

Default Was, APC Smart-ups "status codes" (slightly OT), is replacement batteries

> On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 16:53 -0500, m.roth@5-cent.us wrote:
<battery change tale o' woe snipped>
>> But the idiot light's still on.
<snip>
Well, I followed the link to the NUT info, and tried a "manual"
calibration, and still no joy. Swapping in a cartridge that's still good,
the light goes out, so it's not the unit.

However, googling for other vendors' battery replacement kits for the
RBC43, and then looking at another one, led me to one question, since
they're all 12V, 5AH: anyone here know if they have to be HR (high
release)?

mark